I would try to find out what was so threatening about it, figure out what it does, and depending on it's function I would either press it or I wouldn't press it.
2. What does the word "IF" Stand for?
It stands for "Inside Feline" I suppose. Like an indoor cat.
3. If you were confronted by a Dalek in a dark alley what would you do?
Uuh, what's a Dalek?
4. If your Time-Lord host was trapped, unconscious, under a huge pile of rubble, his/her TARDIS was completely unaccessable and there was nobody around, what would you do? (If your character IS a Time-Lord, answer the question as if it were your companion that was trapped).
If my Time-Lord host was in that situation I would probably run for help
(Pick which house you think your character belongs - this has no bearing on which house your character will be placed.)
1. PYDONIAN - Brave, intelligent and psychic
2. ARCALES - Creative, intuitive and powerful
I think I'm an Arcales because I can usually figure a way around a problem, I see around a few corners and I'm strong. Maybe not strong enough to clear away a huge pile of rubble without harming my Time-Lord but strong enough in a pinch.
3. PATREXIES - Brave, Athletic and charismatic
4. OUTWORLDER - Prove you are not useless.
Finally, offer the members of the group a bribe so they will not SQUIB you.
O.K. I'll let someone use my sonic disrupter. (for a while)