Well, if it happened to be aboard the Sycorax spacecraft, I'd press it. I know it was controlling all the A-positive blood types on Earth.
2. What does the word "IF" Stand for?
Um, that's a hard one. I think I should ask the Doctor to explain that to me.
3. If you were confronted by a Dalek in a dark alley what would you do?
4. If your Time-Lord host was trapped, unconscious, under a huge pile of rubble, his/her TARDIS was completely unaccessable and there was nobody around, what would you do? (If your character IS a Time-Lord, answer the question as if it were your companion that was trapped).
I would try to move the rubble and I would try to wake the Doctor up or help him the best way I could.
(Pick which house you think your character belongs - this has no bearing on which house your character will be placed.)
1. PYDONIAN - Brave, intelligent and psychic
Well, I think I'm pretty smart. And brave when it counts, but I'm not sure I'm psychic. I don't really see things before they happen and I can't move things with my mind or use telepathy or anything.
2. ARCALES - Creative, intuitive and powerful
I dunno. I don't think I belong in Arcales.
3. PATREXIES - Brave, Athletic and charismatic
As I said, I'm pretty brave when it counts, and I did do very well in gymnastics so I think I'm ok in athleticism. As far as charisma, I do tend to attract a lot of guys.
4. OUTWORLDER - Prove you are not useless.
Well, I know I'm not useless. You can ask the Doctor about that.
Finally, offer the members of the group a bribe so they will not SQUIB you.
I don't really have that much to offer for a bribe. I suppose I can really only offer my services - and don't be pervy.